1) How and where to sign up?
Click on the link and select the event for which you want to register. Then fill in all the required data and pay the start fee (you can also do it later)
2) How much is the participation fee?
When you enter registration for chosen event on the right side you will see different tiles, including PRICE LIST. There you can see the amount for each start and the dates on which they are valid.
3) Where are the regulations?
The current regulations of the competition can be found here.
4. What documents should I fill in before the start?
If you take part in the live start, you need to fill in the participant application form. Additionally, if you want to enter a family you need to fill in a family sign-up sheet.
5. Is it possible to sign up several people from one account?
Yes, you can. However you have to keep in mind that in order to avoid later mistakes in enrollment/ranking you have to enroll a person in his/her name each time. Otherwise the results will not be automatically combined.
6. I signed up some time ago and I want to pay for the start. How to do it?
You should log in to the account from which you signed up, go through this link, select the event in which you want to pay for the start, and then in the "Participants List" tab find your name and surname. Then tick the dot next to it on the right and above the table of participants click "pay selected". - then the system will redirect you to the payment agent.
7. How does the system calculate points for ranking?
RANKING = (time of the winner counted in seconds on a specific distance : time of a participant, for which points are counted in seconds) x number of points assigned to a given start
e.g. The fastest runner at the 5km standard race distance covered the distance in 31:15, the runner for whom we are counting points had the time of 42:28.
The winner's points are 1000, and our competitor's points are:
(31min*60s + 15s) : (42min*60s + 28s) x 1000 pts. = 735,9 points.
8. what is the point rank of each event?
1. Online event - 200
2. Regional event - 500
3. Country Cup - 1000
4. National Championship - 1500
5. The Continental Cup - 2000
6. Continental Championships - converter 2500
7. World Cup - 2000
8. World Championship - 3000
9. How to download a diploma/certificate?
Log in into your account and next click this link: CLIK
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © ONWF 2022 - all rights reserved